- Registered on: 2009-12-23
- Last connection: 2010-11-15
Reported issues: 4
- 22:49 Redmine Feature #2500: configure custom fields as "required for status transition"
- I believe this would be a major change to Redmine but it would take it to the next level. We are currently using Clea...
- 22:47 Redmine Feature #703: Configurable required fields per tracker/status/role
- 22:46 Redmine Feature #4584: Require a Target Version and Category and provide a default version.
- +1 I have requests for this functionality.
- 22:20 Redmine Feature #1189: Multiselect custom fields
- +1 Would be a great addition.
- 22:17 Redmine Feature #6902 (Closed): Allow priorities to be associated to Trackers.
- We use different kinds of trackers (Issue Calls, Bugs, etc). The priorities for Issue Calls is contractual so they ha...
- 22:10 Redmine Defect #6901 (Closed): Copy/Move an issue does not give any history of who actually did the action.
- If I go in and copy or move an issue there is no indication that I am the person who did the action.
* Activity - ...
- 22:04 Redmine Feature #6899 (Closed): Add a relation between the original and copied issue
- 99.9% of the time when an issue is copied it should be related to the original issue in some way. It would save time ...
- 00:00 Redmine Feature #6832: FR Define different default status per tracker
- +1 I have received requests for this from our users as well.
- 21:16 Redmine Feature #5238: Related issues option accessible during issue creation
- +1. This would be a benefit.
- 15:50 Redmine Feature #4584 (Closed): Require a Target Version and Category and provide a default version.
- Currently, there is no support to require a target version and category to be entered on an issue. For all situations...
Also available in: Atom