- Registered on: 2009-12-29
- Last connection: 2010-11-01
Reported issues: 2
- 03:36 Redmine Defect #6627: missing "add new file" in Files section
- problem solved after backout the whole r3616
- 03:05 Redmine Defect #6627: missing "add new file" in Files section
- like what Eric has done in r4258, with modification in r4257, revision r3616 should also be partially reverted to sol...
- 18:36 Redmine Defect #6627 (Reopened): missing "add new file" in Files section
- sorry that i didn't clearly list my environment, the version of my redmine should be trunk version on windows with ap...
- 05:25 Redmine Defect #6627: missing "add new file" in Files section
- yes, user permission i'm testing could "Manage Files". another evidence is that "Delete" button has shown up. i had m...
- 04:52 Redmine Defect #6630 (Closed): wrong translation in traditional chinese
- @label_user_mail_option_none@ is translated the same as @label_user_mail_option_only_my_events@
- 16:19 Redmine Defect #6627 (Closed): missing "add new file" in Files section
- after upgraded to 1.0.2, i found that i could no longer upload files in Files section since the link to upload new fi...
- 01:07 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Collapse plugin - v.0.2.2 released
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> m p wrote:
> > I'm having an issue with redmine 0.8.7, (...)
> Do you have any other ...
Also available in: Atom