- IRC nick: mariusb
- Registered on: 2014-07-23
- Last connection: 2020-02-23
- Redmine (Contributor, 2017-07-30)
Reported issues: 125
- 07:52 Redmine Defect #32851 (Closed): изменение выбора проекта по умолчанию
- Andrey Sergeev wrote:
> PLease close the ticket, i got it solved.
Thanks for getting back to us.
- 18:03 Redmine Defect #32891 (Resolved): Bookmark link on project page
- r19530 should fix this issue.
- 08:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Replacement for the removed Discord chat.
- Discord or should we try another solution? Like Slack or Gitter which already have some integrations in place?
- 07:11 Redmine Defect #33042 (Closed): Fix importing issues due to using the wrong tmp directory
- Thanks for detecting and reporting the issue to the Debian team. I'm closing this.
- 13:21 Redmine Defect #29848 (Closed): Query to determine role ids is incorrect
- Frank Schwarz wrote:
> For some unknown reasons the @members@ table (still) had a @role_id@ column. Dropping that co...
- 07:32 Redmine Defect #33027 (Confirmed): Fix missing closing div in _time_entries_fields_mapping.html.erb
- Thanks for catching this, attached the patch with the fix.
- 07:28 Redmine Defect #33021: [v.4.0.5-stable] Internal Server Error 500 when accessing 'repository' tab
- Anatol Pomozov wrote:
> It would be great to debug and fix this problem so Arch can switch to ruby2.7 and avoid pull...
- 21:46 Redmine Patch #684: Add journal count on issues list
- Florian ROBERT wrote:
> +1, I have user requests on this feature
We should count only the journals with notes? or...
- 18:02 Redmine Patch #22913: Auto-select fields mapping in Importing
- Yuichi HARADA wrote:
> Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> Thanks, Marius for improving the patches. I confirmed ...
- 11:41 Redmine Patch #22913: Auto-select fields mapping in Importing
- Thanks Yuichi for updating the patch.
I tried it and I've found some issues:
- the auto mapping is case sensitiv...
Also available in: Atom