- IRC nick: mariusb
- Registered on: 2014-07-23
- Last connection: 2021-04-11
- Redmine (Contributor, Release manager, 2017-07-30)
Reported issues: 154
- 11:09 Redmine Patch #30820: Drop setting "Blind carbon copy recipients (bcc)"
- Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> I've rebased the patch for the current trunk
- 10:27 Redmine Defect #35003: Update Rails UJS
- I've uploaded the patch to update Rails UJS to Rails 22.214.171.124.
- 10:16 Redmine Patch #30820: Drop setting "Blind carbon copy recipients (bcc)"
- I've rebased the branch for the current trunk
- 09:47 Redmine Defect #34894: User mention at the end of line
- Dmitry, thanks for reporting and fixing this issue, it looks good to me with one mention: we don't need a new test fo...
- 09:31 Redmine Defect #34894 (Confirmed): User mention at the end of line
- 16:55 Redmine Defect #35056 (Closed): Can't save "Default assignee" user for project.
- Thanks for reporting this issue.
We already fixed it for the upcoming version:"4.2.1", please #34982.
- 08:09 Redmine Defect #35039: API create issue relation method returns undefined method `split' when issue id is...
- Here is a fix for this with test included. The patch also improve an existing test.
All tests passs: https://gitla...
- 08:10 Redmine Defect #34983: Roadmap tab is missing if there are only inherited from parent project versions
- Here is a patch to fix this with a test included.
- 23:11 Redmine Defect #34983: Roadmap tab is missing if there are only inherited from parent project versions
- I will post soon the patch to fix this.
Mikhail Oleynik, one workaround is to disable the setting "Display subproj...
- 21:33 Redmine Feature #33418: Bulk addition of related issues
- Thanks Alex Last for reporting this issue. It's a defect, I've created #35039 to track this, the fix will be availabl...
Also available in: Atom