- IRC nick: mariusb
- Registered on: 2014-07-23
- Last connection: 2021-01-14
- Redmine (Contributor, 2017-07-30)
Reported issues: 146
- 19:16 Redmine Defect #34593 (Needs feedback): privacy problem on users info
- Can you access all those information using an user without permissions?
- 15:04 Redmine Defect #34580: Custom field labels do not contain class "error" when the field value is invalid
- We should keep this in Changelog because there were some changes regarding how the validation messages are stored in ...
- 01:10 Redmine Feature #34420: Improve query columns selector by using a custom multi select with sortable items
- Here is a patch only for demo/testing purposes, most of the features are implemented, but is still needs some work to...
- 22:30 Redmine Defect #33250: Useless white box appears over the the tooltip in EdgeHTML
- From what I know, latest Edge versions are built on Chromium so it is no longer necessary to fix this issue. Am I right?
- 21:27 Redmine Feature #28471: Query links for subtasks on issue page
- Can you try on Ruby 2.4 using the attached patch, please? It should pass now. If still doesn't, I will create a local...
- 20:49 Redmine Defect #34580: Custom field labels do not contain class "error" when the field value is invalid
- All tests pass: https://gitlab.com/redmine-org/redmine/-/pipelines/239464521
- 20:49 Redmine Feature #34556: Setting to change the maximum number to display on new issue form
- I don't think that adding a setting for this is a better solution because usually, a Redmine instance has multiple pr...
- 20:38 Redmine Defect #33550: Per role visibility settings for spent time custom fields is not properly checked
- Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> Adrien Crivelli wrote:
> > I only noticed a small visual inconsistency when submitting an ...
- 20:37 Redmine Defect #34580 (Closed): Custom field labels do not contain class "error" when the field value is ...
- When the form contains invalid field values, the class "error" is added only to standard fields. We should add it als...
- 17:54 Redmine Defect #33550: Per role visibility settings for spent time custom fields is not properly checked
- Adrien Crivelli wrote:
> I only noticed a small visual inconsistency when submitting an invalid form where custom fi...
Also available in: Atom