- IRC nick: mariusb
- Registered on: 2014-07-23
- Last connection: 2020-01-20
- Redmine (Contributor, 2017-07-30)
Reported issues: 120
- 10:13 Redmine Defect #32772: Tabs are displayed on two lines when the total width of the tabs is greater than 2...
- Thanks Bernhard for finding the cause of the issue and for the fix. I remember now that the issue reproduces also on ...
- 22:28 Redmine Defect #32770: Text formating on Redmine Home page does not work
- Indeed, in Redmine 3.4.12, the following text...
- 21:58 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to prevent users Log time on closed issues?
- There is not such option right now, only an old request, please see #13596.
- 21:54 Redmine Feature #30336 (Closed): "Log Time" feature controlled per Tracker
- 23:51 Redmine Defect #32774: Creating time tracking entry for other user through rest API doesn't work
- @authorize_logging_time_for_other_users@ returns false because @@project@ is not set yet. Both methods @find_optional...
- 23:08 Redmine Defect #32774 (Confirmed): Creating time tracking entry for other user through rest API doesn't work
- 21:08 Redmine Defect #32765: ##123 syntax for linking to issues: Title cannot be distinguished from following text
- I agree that we should have different styles.
Attached two screenshots:
1. Subject as link (as Robert proposed...
- 20:42 Redmine Defect #32770 (Needs feedback): Text formating on Redmine Home page does not work
- Where did you input that text?
In Home page, I tried 2 scenarios:
1. Set as "Welcome text" and it works.
- 20:36 Redmine Defect #32772 (Needs feedback): Tabs are displayed on two lines when the total width of the tabs ...
- I cannot reproduce, tried on OS Catalina with Chrome (latest) and Windows with Chrome (latest), Edge 17 and 18. Attac...
- 20:25 Redmine Feature #31589: Show warning and the reason when the issue cannot be closed because of open subta...
- Attached the updated patch based on my previous note, all "tests":https://gitlab.com/redmine-org/redmine/pipelines/10...
Also available in: Atom