- IRC nick: mariusb
- Registered on: 2014-07-23
- Last connection: 2018-09-18
- Redmine (Contributor, 2017-07-30)
Reported issues: 63
- 13:43 Redmine Patch #29482: Query system for Projects page
- Zbigniew Nowacki wrote:
> This is a very useful feature.
> Users, who have access to few projects don’t c...
- 13:13 Redmine Defect #11985 (Closed): Version Wiki page '#' gets escaped
- I think that the problem is the same from #11985 which was fixed for the upcoming Redmine version:"4.0.0". Please reo...
- 13:10 Redmine Feature #29615 (Closed): Add has source revisions/check-ins to issue filters
- Thanks for the feature request, I agree that the filter could be quite useful.
I'm closing this as duplicate of #2...
- 09:39 Redmine Feature #3058: Show issue history using tabs
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> > I have to unassign this from 4.0 if we want to release before the end of september.
> It re...
- 09:25 Redmine Feature #15919: Set default category assignee immediately upon category selection
- We can deliver this feature as it is and I will try to find a proper implementation for the next minor version of Red...
- 07:32 Redmine Feature #3322: Spent time allows Future date
- Sorry for not asking Mischa, but I’ve observed that he was no longer active in the last months.
- 07:12 Redmine Feature #3322: Spent time allows Future date
- Go Maeda, I would suggest to propose this feature for the next Redmine version and when Mischa’s work is ready, we ca...
- 07:06 Redmine Defect #29276 (Closed): Autocomplete does not show anything
- 21:16 Redmine Defect #29602: Broken icons in context menu on spent time page
- Here is the fix, thanks for finding this issue.
- 20:33 Redmine Defect #29608 (Needs feedback): Error in project settings
- Did you try to update your Redmine instance from a version to the latest? If yes, did you run the database migrations?
Also available in: Atom