- IRC nick: IT Rider
- Registered on: 2014-08-01
- Last connection: 2020-04-02
Reported issues: 1
- 01:00 Redmine Help: RE: Upgrade from 3.2.0 to 4.1.0 - encoding ??
- I now can see all my issues and contacts. I did not ALTER all the tables in my utf8 database to be utf8mb4. That st...
- 18:11 Redmine Help: RE: Upgrade from 3.2.0 to 4.1.0 - encoding ??
- Thanks Liane,
I believe that I removed all the plugins from the redmine/plugins directory and then
- 23:23 Redmine Help: RE: Upgrade from 3.2.0 to 4.1.0 - encoding ??
- After upgrading my database to utf8mb4, I get "Internal error" regarding Tracker
Completed 500 Internal Server Err...
- 18:44 Redmine Help: RE: Upgrade from 3.2.0 to 4.1.0 - encoding ??
- Yes, you have to convert your utf8 database to utfmb4.
I found this:
- My previous mysql database was ...
- 22:09 Redmine Help: RE: redmine 4.1.0 - new install - bundle exec rake db:migrate fails
- Thank you Liane.
This was it. There was one plugin in plugins/
I moved this up one directory and then repeated...
- I am installing according to"
- redmine_custom_reminder (0.7.2f10021a latest version) plugin works under redmine 4.0.1.
Under 4.0.3, I am getting
- 01:29 Redmine Defect #30844 (Closed): Selecting "Spent Time" in upper ribbon menu produces Internal error
- We used Redmine 3.2. There was a field on Issue to enter Spent time and select activity, such as Research Issue, Rep...
Also available in: Atom