- IRC nick: Tab10id
- Registered on: 2014-08-08
- Last connection: 2018-05-23
Reported issues: 9
- 14:52 Redmine Patch #28030 (Closed): Remove unused method
- Method usage was removed there: #26627
- 10:17 Redmine Patch #26674: Add CSS classes to column headers of issues and timelogs list
- Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> I think we should use the existing `css_classes` method to generate also the classes for qu...
- 19:03 Redmine Defect #26620: Wrong text of submit button on search page
- Sorry for long response.
Yes I think button_search should be in en.yaml even with only one usage in view.
- 15:41 Redmine Patch #26674: Add CSS classes to column headers of issues and timelogs list
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> I agree that adding classes is a nice improvement for theme developers. But I think that class nam...
- 11:38 Redmine Patch #26674 (Closed): Add CSS classes to column headers of issues and timelogs list
- For now there no any chances to style table headers for several columns becouse there no any css classes (it just <th...
- 19:24 Redmine Patch #26646: Remove hardcoded width in query column selects
- It's not about values select.
It's about columns select.
First attach is an image (extension missed)
fixed image a...
- 09:52 Redmine Feature #26642 (New): Support of ActiveRecord i18n scope in query filters
- Same as in #26618.
- 19:00 Redmine Defect #26620: Wrong text of submit button on search page
- Sorry, I didn't notice that button_search is not defined in core.
I just try to remove maximum of patches from our p...
- 17:36 Redmine Defect #26620 (Needs feedback): Wrong text of submit button on search page
- @:button_search@ is more intuitive then @:button_submit@
- 14:47 Redmine Feature #26618 (New): Support of default ActiveRecord I18n scopes in LabelledFormBuilder
- In #22383 was introduced support of standard ActiveRecord i18n mechanism but it's not used in redmine form builder.
Also available in: Atom