- Registered on: 2014-09-12
- Last connection: 2018-05-15
Reported issues: 1
- 14:15 Redmine Defect #27319: Impossible to create a new version
- We experienced the same; adding a default value of "open" to the "status" field of the "version" table fixed the issue.
- 11:56 Redmine Feature #4939: List of tasks filtered as OR and not AND
- Would it be possible to select the same field twice, so I can query "Due in the next 14 days or due date none" ?
- 21:18 Redmine Feature #10999: Ticket list filter: More flexible filter conditions
- +1 :}
- 21:18 Redmine Feature #4939: List of tasks filtered as OR and not AND
- +1 :}
- 21:17 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Due date filter: Less than 2 months or [none]
- Bummer, I found this too but figured by now there had been a solution.
I'd like to help, but Ruby is way too foreign...
- Dear folks,
I would like ot create an issue filter for issues that are:
1. Due in the next month or
2. Have no ...
- 20:43 Redmine Feature #3647: Data Import/Export System
- Fredrik Svensson wrote:
> have no idea about the tables but the synchronization as i see could have been done with a...
- 08:35 Redmine Defect #17852 (Closed): Issue journals should be ordered by created_on, not id
- After migration to Redmine form another system, I noticed issue journals were not in the right order.
Our migration ...
Also available in: Atom