- Registered on: 2010-01-22
- Last connection: 2022-05-19
Reported issues: 18
- 22:06 Redmine Defect #36909: Mentions not working if status is changed
- Is there a patch ready for this ?
- 21:45 Redmine Defect #36909: Mentions not working if status is changed
- The same happens with attachments.
# Edit ticket
# Select a file to attach
The file appears at Files sec...
- 18:32 Redmine Feature #25287: List all issues that are mentioned in a ticket
- +1 This can be really useful when trying to find related issues.
- 19:29 Redmine Defect #33846 (Closed): Inline issue auto complete doesn't sanitize HTML tags
- If referring a issue that have a HTML tag in subject, the tag is rendered as an object in the auto complete tip.
- 12:58 Redmine Feature #32944: Always preserve the tree structure in the project jump box
- +1 Some of my users, complaint on this behavior too.
- 16:15 Redmine Defect #32776 (Closed): Redmine website using a deprecated TLS version for encryption
- Firefox 73 (beta) started to deprecate TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 versions.
Accessing Redmine Website with FF 73, generates...
- 20:52 Redmine Feature #30926 (New): Convert a pasted formatted text to a Textile syntax
- It would be amazing if user can copy a formatted text to clipboard (ie from MS Word) and paste the text converted to...
- 15:13 Redmine Defect #20556: Redirect to HTTPS
- It become more important, because now Chrome is "showing HTTP sites as *Not Secure*":https://security.googleblog.com/...
- 18:58 Redmine Feature #29214 (New): Button to copy PRE block content to clipboard
- It would be very nice if we have a little button near @PRE@ block, so user can copy the entire content to clipboard.
- 16:00 Redmine Patch #20063: Add "issue#<number>" syntax for issue links
Also available in: Atom