- Registered on: 2010-01-22
- Last connection: 2021-08-09
Reported issues: 18
- 19:29 Redmine Defect #33846 (Closed): Inline issue auto complete doesn't sanitize HTML tags
- If referring a issue that have a HTML tag in subject, the tag is rendered as an object in the auto complete tip.
- 12:58 Redmine Feature #32944: Always preserve the tree structure in the project jump box
- +1 Some of my users, complaint on this behavior too.
- 16:15 Redmine Defect #32776 (Closed): Redmine website using a deprecated TLS version for encryption
- Firefox 73 (beta) started to deprecate TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 versions.
Accessing Redmine Website with FF 73, generates...
- 20:52 Redmine Feature #30926 (New): Convert a pasted formatted text to a Textile syntax
- It would be amazing if user can copy a formatted text to clipboard (ie from MS Word) and paste the text converted to...
- 15:13 Redmine Defect #20556: Redirect to HTTPS
- It become more important, because now Chrome is "showing HTTP sites as *Not Secure*":https://security.googleblog.com/...
- 18:58 Redmine Feature #29214 (New): Button to copy PRE block content to clipboard
- It would be very nice if we have a little button near @PRE@ block, so user can copy the entire content to clipboard.
- 16:00 Redmine Patch #20063: Add "issue#<number>" syntax for issue links
- 13:44 Redmine Patch #26122: Implementation of visible conditions with inner join instead of subselect
- As a speed regression, I suggest to put this on version#130
- 14:22 Redmine Feature #25538: Drop support for Ruby 2.2.1 and ealier, 2.2.2+ is now required
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> +1 for Holger Just.
- 18:28 Redmine Feature #26071: Generate markup for uploaded image dropped into wiki-edit textarea
- Great, could this patch support file names with spaces too? #10189
Also available in: Atom