- Registered on: 2010-01-25
- Last connection: 2022-02-08
Reported issues: 3
- 08:36 Redmine Feature #33784: Updating Mercurial helper to work with Python3
- François Cerbelle wrote:
> Any chance to have this bug/script fixed in the 4.0.x branch ? at least included in a roa...
- 16:52 Redmine Feature #33784: Updating Mercurial helper to work with Python3
- The patch above does not work properly for everything (file views and diffs of files), so I had to revise it a little...
- 16:26 Redmine Feature #33784 (New): Updating Mercurial helper to work with Python3
- As Mercurial is "transitioning to Python 3":https://www.mercurial-scm.org/wiki/Python3, I updated my Mercurial versio...
- 18:19 Redmine Plugins: Upgrade to Redmine 1.0.3
after upgrading to Redmine 1.0.3, I ran into this issue:
- 14:47 Redmine Defect #6089: Large uploads fails with Firefox
- The problem is the same with Firefox on a Linux box.
I found this thread: http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum88/13...
- 15:23 Redmine Help: RE: Uploading large files fails for some users
- Did so in Issue #6089.
In the further analysis it now became obvious, that it is related to the browser.
- 15:21 Redmine Defect #6089 (New): Large uploads fails with Firefox
- This is a defect describing the behaviour observed in this "thread":http://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/13163
- 14:07 Redmine Help: RE: Uploading large files fails for some users
I checked the uploading temporary files and the memory consumption.
The files end up in /tmp and there are two ...
- 14:46 Redmine Help: RE: Uploading large files fails for some users
- I didn't find another configuration setting besides the one in the adminstration settings interface.
That is set to ...
- 00:17 Redmine Help: RE: Uploading large files fails for some users
- The issue still persists with 1.0.0 and the nginx on version 0.7.67.
Also available in: Atom