- Registered on: 2010-01-27
- Last connection: 2011-05-17
Reported issues: 3
- 17:36 Redmine Patch #1476: Ignore whitespace when using SVN (requires installation of gnu diff)
- Since this patch was released, subversion gained white-spacing ignoring habilities (to be precise, v1.4 onwards suppo...
- 16:43 Redmine Feature #2340: Self-registration needs captcha
Jean-Baptiste Barth wrote:
> CAPTCHA is one of the darkest sides of the WWW.
To me Capt...
- 16:43 Redmine Help: RE: How is the www.redmine.org configured? (I'm specially interested on the repository)
- Hi again,
I've been fighting with this for 1 day now and found a satisfactory enough solution, so I thought I shou...
- 16:33 Redmine Patch #6159: Subversion: latest changesets performance improvement.
- Updated Yuya's patch so it uses relative paths for easy patching
- 11:57 Redmine Help: RE: How is the www.redmine.org configured? (I'm specially interested on the repository)
- Hi Felix, thanks for your answer.
I'm trying RedmineSettings now.
- Hi there!
I'm having performance issues with the svn repositories on my site. At least part of the problem seems t...
- 10:46 Redmine Defect #6812 (Closed): Search not working on plugins page
- The search button on the redmine website doesn't work.
Steps to reproduce:
# go to www.redmine.org/plugins
- 12:05 Redmine Patch #4905: Redmine.pm: add support for Git's smart HTTP protocol
I'm interested on this patch. However I'm confused. There 9 patch files.
Which one should I use?
- Hello there,
I've nearly finished a "plugin":http://github.com/splendeo/redmine_project_filtering that allows 'fil...
- 11:06 Redmine Feature #5518: Graceful fallback for "missing translation" needed
- While this is implemented, it might be useful to put Redmine in 'English-only mode'.
The easiest way I could find ...
Also available in: Atom