- Login: stevenf
- Registered on: 2008-05-29
- Last connection: 2008-07-10
- 00:43 Redmine Defect #1613: Search results shown for commits in projects that a user doesn't have access to
- Updated to r1651. Commits for inaccessible projects are no longer matched by the search. Thanks!
The extra check...
- 20:28 Redmine Defect #1613 (Closed): Search results shown for commits in projects that a user doesn't have access to
- I have several users set up to only be able to access ONE project's Issues, News, and Messages.
Logged in as one o...
- 19:49 Redmine Feature #1353 (Closed): Please add ability to filter on issue Description field
- It would be useful to us if it were possible to add filter rules for the Description field of an issue.
- In issue lists, there are checkboxes that allow you to select multiple bugs. However there doesn't seem to be any li...
- 23:36 Redmine Help: RE: "Revisions" vs. "Changes" in repository statistics?
- Is it lines of code changed?
- I don't fully understand the difference between "revisions" and "changes" when viewing the repository statistics page...
- I have Redmine set up on machine 1, and our Subversion repository on machine 2. The ONLY way to access the repositor...
Also available in: Atom