- Login: thoriniv
- Registered on: 2010-02-02
- Last connection: 2022-07-28
- 18:46 Redmine Defect #21071: find_referenced_issue_by_id fails with RangeError for large numbers
- Thank you.
That fixed it.
- 16:47 Redmine Defect #21071 (Closed): find_referenced_issue_by_id fails with RangeError for large numbers
- When a commit message contains a large number like *#2010021810000121* it becomes impossible to open the repository v...
- 19:19 Redmine Defect #21000 (Closed): An unbalanced closing pre or code tag results in undefined method `casecmp' for nil:NilClass
- After r14484, starting a wiki text with </code> or </pre> results in the error:...
- 16:51 Redmine Plugins: RE: redmine_ldap_sync: LDAP attributes "can't be blank" but exist in LDAP
- The firstname, lastname and email are required fields.
Without the plugin, the user would be requested to fill in th...
- 20:15 Redmine Plugins: RE: Most plugins functionality broken in 2.6.0 version
- Ldap Sync version 2.0.4 now works with version *2.6.0.devel*.
- 20:28 Redmine Defect #16379 (Closed): Undefined method `each' for nil:NilClass on search for watchers to add
- Not selecting an user, when 'Searching for users to add' on a New Issue, and clicking on *Add* instead of *Cancel* re...
- 23:44 Redmine Help: RE: LDAP group sync is not working for 389 ds LDAP server
You should use the plugins github to post plugin issues.
I don't come here very often.
- 19:43 Redmine Defect #14298 (Closed): Error generated on 'search for watchers to add' after clicking add without selected users
- On the *New Issue* page, after clicking *Add* on *Search for watchers to add* without selecting any user, generates t...
- 13:16 Redmine Plugins: RE: Ldap Sync 1.3.0 not syncing | Redmine 2.2 - new install
- I can't give the exact details since I've never done it.
You probably have to create a *Scheduled Task* to run:
- 12:59 Redmine Plugins: RE: Ldap Sync 1.3.0 not syncing | Redmine 2.2 - new install
- The plugin is not responsible with the authentication (login).
Have a look at the *LDAP Authentication* configurat...
Also available in: Atom