- Registered on: 2008-05-31
- Last connection: 2008-06-24
Reported issues: 3
- 18:15 Redmine Feature #1363 (Closed): Allow underscores in project identifiers
- Please allow underscores and potentially other characters in project identifiers. Just change the validation rule in ...
- 20:59 Redmine Defect #1355 (New): trac importer error in convert_wiki_text
- When passing the description of a ticket to this method at line 360, the method parses the description wrongly for ti...
- 20:54 Redmine Feature #1354 (New): akismet for spam filtering
- It would be nice to have a setting to allow akismet to filter for spam.
- 16:12 Redmine Open discussion: RE: underscores in project ids
- Been trying it and no problems so far.
- 07:09 Redmine Help: RE: no route for plugins
- I figured it out. Since I had to checkout the rb-2.0 branch of engines to work with rails 2.X, the plugin directory c...
- Trying to write my own plugin, but I am getting this:...
Is there a reason that underscores aren't allowed in project identifiers? If at all possible I would like t...
Also available in: Atom