- Registered on: 2015-01-08
- Last connection: 2022-05-02
Reported issues: 2
- 08:56 Redmine Defect #32762: Unicode character fails edit Issue
- Marco Shima wrote:
> Test if working on redmine.org: Comment that contains certain Unicode characters can't be saved...
- 08:55 Redmine Defect #32762: Unicode character fails edit Issue
- Test if working on redmine.org: Comment that contains certain Unicode characters can't be saved. Here we are:
- 10:04 Redmine Feature #6116: Group sub-tasks with parent on issue list
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> Isn't this issue a duplicate of #5325?
No, it's not. This issue is about sorting tickets...
- 15:44 Redmine Feature #34912 (Closed): Save ticket by pressing keyboard key
- From other systems like Mediawiki I know the feature that pressing ALT+S saves all changes. Unfortunately the more ob...
- 13:45 Redmine Feature #34845: Configuration of display of subtickets
- Addition: The most basic help would be sorting of the columns.
- 09:22 Redmine Feature #34845 (Closed): Configuration of display of subtickets
- We use grouping of tickets a lot for semantic organization. That means that we have kind of group tickets that contai...
- 11:17 Redmine Feature #1266: Feature: Allow setting multiple target-milestones
- We are also missing this feature. Actually there is no feature we're missing more at the moment.
- 08:51 Redmine Patch #5535: Assigned to issuelist filter: added <nobody> value
- +2 At least two users at our company wish this feature. This ticket was created 8 years ago, a solution seems to be a...
- 14:16 Redmine Defect #8628: "Related to" reference may yield circular dependency error message
- +1 to finally get this fixed. Redmine is only partially useful as long as this major bug exists.
Also available in: Atom