- Registered on: 2010-02-09
- Last connection: 2017-09-27
Reported issues: 0
- 10:45 Redmine Help: RE: [SOLVED] diff commands do not respond
- I tracked it down to an override in my environment variables where I overrode the program used by `git diff`.
- I am having a problem in my Redmine installations where the diff command doesn't return. When I check the log this is...
- 16:31 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Elisp files are not syntax highlighted - is there buit in support for it?
- Frank Church wrote:
> The source code for Elisp files are not syntax highlighted and I want to know if there is buil...
- 14:58 Redmine Feature #24681: Syntax highlighter: replace CodeRay with Rouge
- I am reading this with interest as I use a number of languages Coderay doesn't serve.
Is there a separate ready-ma...
- The source code for Elisp files are not syntax highlighted and I want to know if there is built in support for it pre...
- 09:51 Redmine Help: RE: How to start a new Redmine installation with new issue numbers from a preset number?
- No responses?
- I lost my Redmine database but retained the repositories which have issue numbers in the git commit messages.
I have tried to reset my password via setting the password hash to the sha value for 'passsord' and clearing the sa...
Is there a Redmine plugin for listing all repositories used by the projects?
I have a lot of small repositories ...
- Given an issue number I want to page the issue listing for the associated project so that the issue number can be the...
Also available in: Atom