- Registered on: 2010-02-09
- Last connection: 2010-02-09
Reported issues: 0
- 21:02 Redmine Help: RE: How to configure CVS access?
- Can you use *pserver* instead of *ext*? Maybe exploring the repository fails because it doesn't have the password.
- 21:02 Redmine Help: RE: character encoding problem during importing repository changeset
- Just in case anyone else searches for this problem, here's a crude workaround. In cvs_adapter.rb, around line 179 (ju...
- I'm getting the following while attempting to import the changes for a repository:
Mysql::Error: Incorrect string ...
- 17:33 Redmine Help: RE: How to configure CVS access?
After double-checking (again) that CVSROOT was set correctly, I starting poking around a bit and shortly came...
- 16:39 Redmine Help: RE: How to configure CVS access?
- Thanks Jeffrey. Here's the output when I run rake per the above:
** Invoke redmine:fetch_changesets (first_time)
- I posted the following a couple weeks ago and got no response. This forum seems pretty dead...is redmine an active pr...
- 16:52 Redmine Help: RE: Configuring CVS repository running Redmine on XP
- Can someone respond to this please? At the very least, tell me how to enable/see logging so I can have a look at the ...
- Hi all,
I'm trying to get Redmine to talk to my CVS server. Redmine is running on an XP box; CVS is on a Linux mac...
Also available in: Atom