- Login: ahorek
- Registered on: 2015-03-08
- Last connection: 2023-03-28
- 01:46 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Problem with gems and Agile plugin
- you should know that downgrading or hacking psych internals this way could fix the issue, but it also brings back sec...
- 20:04 Redmine Defect #38340: Bundle install error while upgrade from Redmine 5.0.4 to 5.0.5 on ruby 2.5.1 environment
- 1/ upgrade your Ruby version (recommended). Official 2.5 support ended 2 years ago. Redmine 5.0 still supports it, bu...
- 19:45 Redmine Defect #38337: Export Time as CSV : FrozenError (can't modify frozen String: "")
- There's probably nil.to_s somewhere. It returns a frozen string since Ruby 2.7. nil.to_s.frozen? => true.
But as h...
- 16:16 Redmine Defect #37753: Cannot send mail through smtp due to TLS errors
- Hi Donald,
the issue was, you can't disable starttls even with an explicit enable_starttls_auto: false due to incomp...
- 15:12 Redmine Patch #37993: Update Mail gem to 2.8
- 2.8.1 is out. Both issues are resolved there.
- 02:11 Redmine Defect #38190: Error updating database: NoMethodError: undefined method `yaml_column_permitted_classes=' for ActiveRecord::Base:Class
- Redmine 5 is based on Rails 6.1.7, it seems you've manually modified the Rails version to 6.1.0 for some reason... ch...
- 13:15 Redmine Patch #37993 (Closed): Update Mail gem to 2.8
- 20:00 Redmine Defect #37764 (Closed): Members without any role shouldn't be allowed
- 1/ go to a project settings
2/ add a new member (note that there's an error if the role isn't selected)
3/ so choos...
- 13:40 Redmine Defect #37753: Cannot send mail through smtp due to TLS errors
- I meant this https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/redminereceivingemails
- 12:04 Redmine Defect #37753: Cannot send mail through smtp due to TLS errors
- FYI there's a breaking change in 2.8 https://github.com/redmine/redmine/blob/master/app/models/mail_handler.rb#L528
Also available in: Atom