- Registered on: 2015-03-08
- Last connection: 2019-05-19
Reported issues: 45
- 20:51 Redmine Defect #31387 (New): don't rescue Exception
- 16:55 Redmine Patch #31384 (New): fix type-casted translation keys
- i18n gem was updated in #29946 (4.1.0)
this caused a regression with these translations...
- 16:54 Redmine Feature #31300: Automatically switch between native date picker and custom date picker based on m...
- I like this change! Do you think that flatpickr's assets should be served via cdn? It's cleaner, but it also might ca...
- 21:10 Redmine Defect #30285: Microsoft SQL server support is broken
- sorry, no feedback from activerecord-sqlserver-adapter's maintainers yet
but you can test my (unofficial) patch by...
- 16:45 Redmine Patch #30827 (Resolved): git tags can't handle utf-8
- 02:55 Redmine Defect #31085: Hosting redmine at a suburl doesn't work anymore in 4.0
- try this...
- 23:32 Redmine Defect #30285: Microsoft SQL server support is broken
- I tested it on SQL Server 2017 with these gems
- 23:48 Redmine Patch #31059: Use #b shortcut instead of #force_encoding
- fixed, thanks
- 18:49 Redmine Patch #31059 (Closed): Use #b shortcut instead of #force_encoding
- follow up for #26561
this patch replaces all .force_encoding('ASCII-8BIT') or .force_encoding('BINARY') to .b
- 01:04 Redmine Patch #31004: Decode hexadecimal-encoded literals in order to be frozen string literals friendly
- thanks for poiting this out. I would definitely prefer this solution.
Also available in: Atom