- Registered on: 2015-03-08
- Last connection: 2020-10-30
Reported issues: 79
- 11:58 Redmine Defect #34143: Autolinks are incorrectly escaped
- expected behavior...
- 11:57 Redmine Defect #34143 (Confirmed): Autolinks are incorrectly escaped
- steps to reproduce
1/ set wiki formatting to "None"
2/ add a journal that contains a link with &
- 21:36 Redmine Defect #34125: 500 error after migration to Redmine 4.1.1
- please run migrations *rake db:migrate RAILS_ENV=production* and restart the server according to the https://www.redm...
- 14:38 Redmine Defect #34068 (New): Missing blank option on persisted records
- steps to simulate
1/ add a new CF type key-value
2/ set a default value and check a required attribute
- 16:15 Redmine Patch #34062: Upgrade Rails to 220.127.116.11
- I don't think that the current Redmine version is really vulnerable to CVE-2020-8165 because there's no such code (un...
- 19:52 Redmine Defect #33994: instance_eval
- 01:50 Redmine Defect #33994: instance_eval
- your Redmine plugins are using a deprecated way how to define routes. You should ask their maintainers for an update.
- 13:55 Redmine Defect #24910: Issue processing UTF7 mails
could you add a more realistic test case with an email as a fixture?
- 12:27 Redmine Patch #33752: Uploading big files
- there're validations for size before the file is actually uploaded.
let's choose a simpler approach. These patches...
- 13:47 Redmine Defect #33863: Highly Available Multi-Node Redmine PostgreSQL Cluster
- according to your description, you're using a Single Master Replication. So once your master's node is gone, you can'...
Also available in: Atom