- Registered on: 2015-03-08
- Last connection: 2021-04-12
Reported issues: 88
- 10:59 Redmine Help: RE: Internal Error when copy and past text with smilies
- 15:21 Redmine Plugins: RE: nio4r gem, compiler failed to build with native extension (trying to install redmine...
- It looks like a bug in your compiler, this part is acually relevant...
- 14:16 Redmine Defect #35028: Deprecation message when executing 'bundle install'
- 1/ this should be just a documentation change in Redmine Installation Guide.
2/ Your Gemfile contains multiple prima...
- 14:02 Redmine Defect #34999: The result of Attachment.latest_attach is unstable if attachments have the same ti...
- I don't think the ID column should be used as a timestamp, but I'm ok with using it as a second option, in case both ...
- 03:53 Redmine Feature #34978: Drop support for IE 11
- I see, thanks for the explanation.
- 18:56 Redmine Patch #33752: Uploading big files
- @Go MAEDA may I ask for a review? it's a simple change.
- 18:46 Redmine Patch #35025 (Closed): Update capybara to 3.35.3
- 18:08 Redmine Patch #35024 (Closed): System test fails in Windows due to "/" path separator
- Chrome expects backslashes and it doesn't recognize "/" separators on Windows.
- 15:14 Redmine Feature #34981: Allow to change a project identifier
- here's the patch for testing
- 11:43 Redmine Feature #34978: Drop support for IE 11
- for those who still rely on Internet Explorer 11 (even if I don't understand why), they should stay on Redmine 4.x or...
Also available in: Atom