- Registered on: 2015-03-08
- Last connection: 2020-02-20
Reported issues: 69
- 22:26 Redmine Defect #33021: [v.4.0.5-stable] Internal Server Error 500 when accessing 'repository' tab
- redmine 4.0.5 doesn't support ruby 2.7 yet https://www.redmine.org/issues/31500
the error seems to be related to t...
- 11:00 Redmine Defect #30285: Microsoft SQL server support is broken
- As far as I understand the answers in this thread do not solve the problem and currently there is no way to get the l...
- 03:05 Redmine Feature #29914: Migrate to Rails 6
- all tests should be passing now
- 02:58 Redmine Patch #32939 (New): Rails 6: fix plugin migrations
- 02:45 Redmine Feature #32938 (New): Rails 6: Zeitwerk support
- 02:29 Redmine Patch #32937 (Closed): test_revisions_latin_1_identifier should be skipped on Windows
- the test should be skipped on Windows / JRuby, but it fails
- 02:02 Redmine Patch #32936 (New): Rails 6: disable AJ test adapter for integration tests
- this workaround fixes...
- 00:42 Redmine Patch #32935 (New): Rails 6: fix set role_ids
- fixes two failures...
- 11:27 Redmine Patch #32921: Rails 6: add header=present to csv tests
- yeah, because the documentation is obsolete, it was changed here https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/37017
- 12:28 Redmine Patch #32922 (Resolved): reload detached attachments
- sry, thanks for catching this, I was confused about the comment. Closing
Also available in: Atom