- Registered on: 2015-03-08
- Last connection: 2022-10-06
Reported issues: 95
- 17:48 Redmine Defect #37753: Cannot send mail through smtp due to TLS errors
- it's a bug, but since the mail gem maintainer is inactive for a long time, I don't expect any fixes soon.
- 15:54 Redmine Patch #37592: Czech translation update
- 1/ there's a small typo...
- 18:29 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine 4.2.7 does not support DB triggers with MS SQL Server. When will thi...
- try a workaround (I didn't test it) https://github.com/rails-sqlserver/activerecord-sqlserver-adapter#identity-insert...
- 23:50 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Helpdesk - modern auth
- unfortunately, the basic Redmine currently doesn't offer OAuth2 for POP3/IMAP but https://github.com/nfo/gmail_xoauth...
- 12:27 Redmine Defect #37118: NoMethodError in account CRUD operations.
- did you migrate to redmine 5 already? you can't switch back to redmine 4 without restoring the database schema
- 19:22 Redmine Defect #36998: Revert lazy loading of i18n files introduced in Redmine 5.0
- note that Redmine used to have its own backend based on the same idea for years (originally introduced by JPLang in 2...
- 18:23 Redmine Patch #37057: Query optimization for attachments activity
- nice optimization, I think we could use the same trick on Documents
- 16:45 Redmine Defect #36998: Revert lazy loading of i18n files introduced in Redmine 5.0
- these diversions between environments are common - auto_load in development vs eager_load in production
but if you...
- 23:06 Redmine Defect #36998: Revert lazy loading of i18n files introduced in Redmine 5.0
- @holger even with the simple backend I18n does load translations after the first call of I18n.t, so you have to measu...
Also available in: Atom