- Registered on: 2015-03-08
- Last connection: 2021-08-24
Reported issues: 91
- 01:16 Redmine Defect #35776: Error upgrade redmine 4.1.x to 4.2.x
- hi, you probably have an old version of https://github.com/redmine/redmine/blob/4.2-stable/config/routes.rb#L51 . Che...
- 09:54 Redmine Defect #35715: File upload fails when run with uWSGI
- thanks, I agree, but the target version should be 4.1.5 because the original change went to 4.1.4
and there's also...
- 11:56 Redmine Patch #35720: Defect: Binmode specified twice
- I removed the flag instead, because binmode also affects encoding on Linux. This passes on both platforms....
- 10:50 Redmine Patch #35720: Defect: Binmode specified twice
- your example fails as-well, but it depends on the platform
on Windows ...
- 17:33 Redmine Patch #35721 (Closed): Unlink files after they're closed
- Tests are trying to unlink the file inside the block while the file descriptor is still active.
they were introduc...
- 17:05 Redmine Defect #35715: File upload fails when run with uWSGI
- I'm not sure if uwsgi is officially supported. The best way would be if they implement the method in their adapter.
- 16:43 Redmine Patch #35720 (Closed): Defect: Binmode specified twice
- after #35539 I'm getting failures...
- 11:55 Redmine Feature #34981: Allow to change a project identifier
- _it still breaks the cross-project Redmine links_ - as I said, I didn't test all cases, this could be fixed.
- 14:33 Redmine Defect #35435 (Resolved): Psych 4: aliases in database.yml cause Psych::BadAlias exception
- see for details
- 21:42 Redmine Defect #35355: Unable to create or edit users with Cyrillic logins
- maybe UTF-8 (and Ruby support) wasn't so common 13 years ago.
I don't see any valid reason why not to make it less...
Also available in: Atom