- Registered on: 2015-03-08
- Last connection: 2020-07-10
Reported issues: 77
- 17:11 Redmine Patch #33664: evaluate acts_as_activity_provider's scope lazily
- sure, building a new scope is an expensive operation https://github.com/rails/rails/blob/5-2-stable/activerecord/lib/...
- 12:56 Redmine Patch #33664 (New): evaluate acts_as_activity_provider's scope lazily
- acts_as_activity_provider's scope is evaluated at require time, we should build the scope after it's actually used
- 00:17 Redmine Open discussion: RE: What should be the corrosponding version of PostgreSQL for using it with Re...
- I don't think Rails 3 + pg 0.17.1 support even PostgreSQL v10. You should really consider an upgrade.
- 13:40 Redmine Patch #33567 (Closed): Fix typo in watchers_controller.rb
- find_objets_from_params -> find_objects_from_params
- 11:40 Redmine Feature #7056: Download all attachments at once
- Yuichi HARADA thanks, it looks good!
but I'm getting a warning...
- 23:27 Redmine Patch #33244 (Closed): Replace "**" method with bitwise left shift in Tracker#disabled_core_field...
- this patch replaces a power function with a less expensive shift
- 19:21 Redmine Patch #33226 (Closed): Skip thumbnail tests if ImageMagick convert command is not available
- 19:15 Redmine Patch #33225 (Closed): Czech translation update
- 18:32 Redmine Defect #32737: Duplicate sort keys for issue query cause SQL error with SQL Server
- for reference #29581 caused the issue
patches 32737-remove-duplicate-keys.patch and gantt.rb.patch should be applied
- 16:56 Redmine Defect #33224: SQL Server: A column has been specified more than once
- ahh sry, it is a duplicate.
Also available in: Atom