- Registered on: 2010-02-25
- Last connection: 2012-07-25
Reported issues: 5
- 19:07 Redmine Feature #7410: Add salt to user passwords
- Duplicates #6394.
- 02:59 Redmine Patch #7304: expand the size of date field
- This is odd. It's set for 10 characters to match up with the date field: YYYY-MM-DD. 12 characters seems like it woul...
- 16:58 Redmine Defect #7254: Installation for Ubuntu is crap
- You do realize that the Ubuntu community packages Ubuntu packages? Just like how the Fedora community packages Fedora...
- 12:30 Redmine Feature #4796: Rails 3 support
- John Yani wrote:
> 1.2.0 will stick with 2.3.10 (#6887)
> Maybe after 1.2.0 release something will be clearer. ...
- 05:58 Redmine Feature #779: Multiple SCM per project
- yusuke kokubo wrote:
> This is a very very adhoc patch to able to have Mutliple SCM per project.
> (still incomplet...
- 17:40 Redmine Feature #1828: Default target version for new issues
- You should find it under Administration --> Projects --> Select a project --> Information tab --> Default version
- 17:27 Redmine Feature #1828: Default target version for new issues
- The patch involves a database update. @rake db:migrate@ should do the trick for you.
- 16:44 Redmine Feature #1828: Default target version for new issues
- Slava Karg wrote:
> Does this patch work with Redmine 1.0.1?
> I've tried it and got an internal error while trying...
- 21:33 Redmine Feature #6395 (New): Git Notes
- A relatively new, but useful feature of git are "git notes":http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-notes...
- 21:30 Redmine Feature #6394 (Closed): Add Salt to Authentication
- The passwords in the redmine database are hashed, but a salt is not added. If a database is compromised, one could ru...
Also available in: Atom