- Registered on: 2010-02-25
- Last connection: 2022-09-22
Reported issues: 28
- 07:42 Redmine Patch #37621: Field separator in CSV export options
- No, you needn't. When the decimal separator is comma, values containing comma are enclosed in apostrophes....
- 09:53 Redmine Patch #37621 (New): Field separator in CSV export options
- I would like to add a field separator option to the CVS export option form.
If I have set the langu...
- 07:44 Redmine Defect #35916: Time-Entries CSV export is broken
- Here is an evidence from Redmine 5.0.0.stable.21546. However, it seems to be a feature, that CSV export ignores any l...
- 10:13 Redmine Defect #37581: Wrong csv separator in Hungarian
- So, in order to support Microsoft Office, we should use semicolon as CVS separator, if the decimal separator is comma...
- 08:08 Redmine Defect #37581: Wrong csv separator in Hungarian
- > With a Hungarian region, comma separator couldn't be used because it is the decimal separator.
If you try to exp...
- 12:26 Redmine Patch #37592: Czech translation update
- I've forgotten on the jstoolbar. So, added.
- 09:07 Redmine Defect #37581: Wrong csv separator in Hungarian
- Concerning the number format separator, I have realized after I had changed it to comma, that it is not taken into ac...
- 08:38 Redmine Patch #37592: Czech translation update
- Thank you for the review. Here is an updated patch.
Also available in: Atom