- Registered on: 2010-02-25
- Last connection: 2019-02-18
Reported issues: 23
- 12:23 Redmine Patch #29649: Rake task to export wiki to HTML/PDF
- I've just tested it and had to fix the following error:...
- 13:20 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Reports Filters plugin -Internal error
- "The plugin":https://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_report_filters seems to be closed source and paid. Thus I can't ...
- 14:50 Redmine Patch #28372 (Closed): Czech translation update
- An untranslated text translated
A typo fixed
- 13:42 Redmine Patch #27507 (Closed): Czech help files translation
- 12:56 Redmine Patch #27506 (Closed): Czech translation change
- 11:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: enabling x_sendfile to efficiently send large files
- Yes, fixed and working again :-)
- 11:48 Redmine Defect #24646: X-Sendfile is missing in response headers
- I confirm that after applying your patch, everything works as expected. Thank you very much.
- 15:50 Redmine Defect #24646: X-Sendfile is missing in response headers
- During a next investigation I've found that the problem is that the body doesn't respond to *to_path* method:
- 09:51 Redmine Defect #24646 (Closed): X-Sendfile is missing in response headers
- Despite uncommenting X-Sendfile option in _config/additional_environment.rb_, X-Sendfile header is not added into the...
- 09:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: enabling x_sendfile to efficiently send large files
- I've been using this feature for many years. In fact downloading of large files from Redmine is impossible without th...
Also available in: Atom