- Login: rdiaztushman
- Registered on: 2010-02-28
- Last connection: 2011-02-16
- 00:00 Redmine Plugins: RE: Issue Vote Plugin
- Great plugin, everyone. I love it.
Is this the place to put feature requests? I'd like to be able to allow certa...
- 20:06 Redmine Feature #2009: Manually add related revisions
- I'm still using Redmine 0.9.4.devel.3764 (MySQL) just so that I can keep this patch - it's a critical feature for our...
- 20:42 Redmine Defect #5769: Popup Calendar doesn't Advance in Chrome
- Perfect, that fixed it.
- 17:14 Redmine Defect #5769 (Closed): Popup Calendar doesn't Advance in Chrome
- Redmine 0.9.4.devel.3764 (MySQL)
When using the popup calendar in Chrome, you cannot advance more than one click (...
- 19:30 Redmine Feature #4951: "Accept Ticket" Link When Viewing Issue
- Ah, good point. But isn't the common denominator that the ticket gets assigned to you?
I think the main problem i...
- 05:18 Redmine Feature #2009: Manually add related revisions
- I'm attaching my version of the file: show.rhtml
in case this is easier for you then searching for the text to dele...
- 05:15 Redmine Feature #2009: Manually add related revisions
- For anyone who is interested in having this capability EVEN WHEN the issue doesn't have any associated revisions to b...
- 17:31 Redmine Feature #4951 (Reopened): "Accept Ticket" Link When Viewing Issue
- It would be great if there was a one-click process called "Accept Ticket" that:
* Assigned the Issue to the person...
Also available in: Atom