- Registered on: 2008-02-03
Reported issues: 2
- 02:43 Redmine Feature #296: REST API
- I think that a minimum requirement should be to have an API that give full access at the issue level. This means acce...
- 04:08 Redmine Feature #296 (Closed): REST API
- The subject has been touched in a few other request (importing from trac, svn hooks). Having such an API will enable
- 05:20 Redmine Patch #212: Assign To limited by workflow
- Don't know if it is the right way to do it, but sure is the right
thing to do IMHO
- 13:17 Redmine Feature #286: SVN revision pseudo-automatically linked to issue
- Good advice, i write AWS, but only as an example as i never use
it directly. Maybe the REST interface is the best one...
- 12:21 Redmine Feature #286: SVN revision pseudo-automatically linked to issue
- Well, the main problem i see is that they use trac directly as
in the current version trac and the repository trac is...
- 09:18 Redmine Feature #286: SVN revision pseudo-automatically linked to issue
- I already use a similar feature with trac.
When a commit message contains a term like "close",
"fix", "ref", "see" w...
- 04:20 Redmine Feature #285 (Closed): Tracker role-based permissioning
- What about adding rbac to trackers? One of the most requested feature i'm asked (currently, on trac) is to expose th...
Also available in: Atom