- Login: rfuser012
- Registered on: 2008-02-03
- 14:43 Redmine Feature #314: Never kick me out
- I agree that having persistent logins would be nice. :)
- 14:42 Redmine Feature #289: RSS feeds as an alternative to e-mails
- I have started using these its working fairly well. Only thing
I would ask is to have a single feed which combined bo...
- 12:30 Redmine Feature #286: SVN revision pseudo-automatically linked to issue
- I would not recommend using AWS - it is overly complicated and
annoying to work with. I would look at eithe...
- 10:34 Redmine Feature #286: SVN revision pseudo-automatically linked to issue
- Sounds even better, and we have BSD-licensed code we can base
it off of. I
might look at tackling this and submitting...
- 18:22 Redmine Feature #289 (Closed): RSS feeds as an alternative to e-mails
- In the Web 2.0 flavor, it would be nice to be able to subscribe to RSS feeds instead of getting e-mails about things....
- 21:27 Redmine Defect #13: Files in repository have Windows-style line endings
- Yes, as long as it's not a binary file. :)
The main reason I mentioned rb and rhtml files is for submitting
- 17:36 Redmine Feature #286 (Closed): SVN revision pseudo-automatically linked to issue
- It would be nice to have a post-commit script that can be installed that will inform RedMine of a new commit along wi...
- 12:23 Redmine Defect #14 (Closed): Scripts in the repository are not marked as executable
- Scripts in the repository are not marked as executable in SVN. The property svn:executable should be set on these
- 12:20 Redmine Defect #13 (Closed): Files in repository have Windows-style line endings
- All files in the repository have Windows-style line endings (\r\n) - they should have svn:eol-style set to "native"
- 12:16 Redmine Defect #12: Can't Save Changes to Project
- Wow, okay... the real problem was you couldn't edit a project
unless it had a
wiki. See patch.
Also available in: Atom