César DJ Caësar 9114
- Login: djcaesar9114
- Registered on: 2015-06-23
- Last connection: 2022-04-01
- 19:16 Redmine Help: RE: Docker documentation with an existing database
- Thanks to me, I found the answer, and I'll leave it here to prevent others to waste time:...
I had a Redmine on NGINX and passenger. For some update reasons, it doesn't work anymore, so I decided to t...
- 21:19 Redmine Defect #34477 (Closed): Table in markdown
- It's written in the documentation (https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineTextFormattingMarkdown) that ...
- 11:42 Redmine Defect #34473 (Confirmed): Displaying the table of content on the right causes wrong position
- Hi everyone,
I installed the latest version of Redmine and I started to try the wiki.
I wrote a simple page with ti...
- 21:58 Redmine Feature #32406: [ISSUE RELATIONS] Add several relations at a time
- Sorry, I've just seen I already posted this idea one year ago. Duplicates #29272
It must be a good feature, then!
- 21:55 Redmine Feature #32406 (Closed): [ISSUE RELATIONS] Add several relations at a time
- For the moment the relations can be added one by one.
It could be great to add a group of relations, sending an arra...
- 22:12 Redmine Patch #29245: Gender neutralized child/parent adjectives for some latin languages
- I don't understand what is the purpose of this. Should we then modify every documentation I made when I teached Redmi...
- 07:27 Redmine Feature #29272 (New): Create several relations at the same time via Issue Relations API
For the moment it's possible to get all the relations of an issue and to post only one new relation. Could it be...
- 04:57 Redmine Defect #29268 (New): Can't include attachments or relations with Issues API
When I make an API call to get all the trackers of a certain tracker_id including the relations, it doesn't w...
- 01:28 Redmine Feature #10121: Watchers - Add Group / Role
Also available in: Atom