- Registered on: 2015-08-11
- Last connection: 2020-07-30
Reported issues: 2
- 11:51 Redmine Defect #33788 (Closed): User Guide wiki section is broken (again)
- The https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineWikis page is broken again.
See also #28589
- 14:37 Redmine Defect #13654: Can't set parent issue when issue relations among child issues are present
- The Problem still exists with Redmine 3.2.0.stable.
- 14:15 Redmine Plugins: RE: Any plugin like redmine_workload or redmine_cmi compatible with 3.2 ??
- I just released a new Version (1.0.4) of the workload-plugin an tested with 3.2.x, 2.6.x and 2.4.x Redmine. All tests...
- 11:04 Redmine Defect #22119: Error: Data too long for column 'notes' when copy paste pictures
- Converting the whole database from utf8 to utf8mb4 solve this issue! (see: #21398)
The data type of all text fiel...
- 14:15 Redmine Defect #22119: Error: Data too long for column 'notes' when copy paste pictures
- Yes, Mysql (as the error shows as well)
I do not know the size of that image, but I guess it will be more the 64kB.
- 10:23 Redmine Defect #22119 (Closed): Error: Data too long for column 'notes' when copy paste pictures
- I was copy&pasting some text with an Picture to the Issue notes. It gave me an awesome (working) preview, but a Redmi...
- I am writing a Little plugin to add some information to my Issue view using the view_issues_show_details_bottom-hook....
- Since I did not found good working Solutions (specially plugin running under latest redmine) I created my own one.
Also available in: Atom