- Registered on: 2015-09-01
- Last connection: 2020-03-18
Reported issues: 5
- 15:00 Redmine Defect #33121 (New): IssueQuery not usable from plugins
- I'm currently working on updating some plugins for the usage with Redmine 4.1.0.
And noticed I cannot init Redmine...
- 14:38 Redmine Defect #25138: Redmine::I18nTest Fails
- Ah, Thx! Missed this Commit, sorry!
- 11:53 Redmine Defect #25138 (Closed): Redmine::I18nTest Fails
- I'm running in this reproducable test fail with Version redmine-3.3.2.tar.gz (md5: 8e403981dc3a19a42ee978f055be62ca)
- 15:25 Redmine Defect #23942 (Closed): Test: Mysql2::Error: Deadlock found when trying to get lock
- This Unit Test is always failing in my setup with MySQL.
All other Tests run with *rake test* are fine....
- 12:14 Redmine Defect #23558 (Closed): IssueImportTest#test_should_not_import_with_default_tracker_when_tracker_...
- To test redmine plugins, I also run redmine tests to verify the plugin doesn't screw things up.
But sometimes I ge...
- 09:32 Redmine Feature #20650: Use creation date for displaying issues without start date on the calendar
- A deeper look in the code brought up...
- 09:00 Redmine Feature #20650 (New): Use creation date for displaying issues without start date on the calendar
- We removed the Standard Fields "Start Date" and "Due Date" from one of our Trackers.
Now new Issues don't show up in...
Also available in: Atom