- IRC nick: j0112358
- Registered on: 2015-10-12
- Last connection: 2016-10-03
Reported issues: 1
- 01:18 Redmine Feature #17776: Add an option for the wiki start page to be "index by title"
- I've been looking for this ability as well. Was hoping not to have to resort to workaround 1 or 2.
- 22:18 Redmine Feature #23565: As a project admin I need to be able to set notification rules at the project lev...
- *Related Submissions:*
- 22:03 Redmine Feature #23565: As a project admin I need to be able to set notification rules at the project lev...
- An alternative to notifications being applied to roles at the project would be to apply them to the roles directly.
- 21:45 Redmine Feature #23565 (New): As a project admin I need to be able to set notification rules at the proje...
- We have a need for project level notification schemes tied to roles managed by the project administrator.
- I've upgrade our team's Redmine instance from 2.5.x to 3.1.1 and we've noticed a change in behavior when logging time...
- 22:25 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How do I allow Reporters to edit the percent done for a ticket?
- In "Administration->Roles and permissions->Permissions report" under "Issue Tracking" you might need to grant "Edit I...
Also available in: Atom