- Registered on: 2010-03-29
- Last connection: 2015-07-09
Reported issues: 5
- 20:37 Redmine Feature #6375: Last updated by colum in issue list
- 01:26 Redmine Help: RE: Install redmine-2.1.0, Mysql::Error: query: not connected: SHOW TABLES LIKE 'users'
- Ok, I got it working. I downloaded an older libmysql.dll and put it in my ruby\bin folder (based on the instructions...
- 01:17 Redmine Help: RE: Install redmine-2.1.0, Mysql::Error: query: not connected: SHOW TABLES LIKE 'users'
- I get the same error (Redmine 2.1.2) on a Windows 7 machine. My database.yml and trace are similar to the ones above...
- 04:30 Redmine Defect #5373: Translation missing when adding invalid watchers
- The above comment is correct... this happens when two users have the same email address for some reason. My issue #6...
- 22:12 Redmine Defect #6094 (Closed): translation missing: en, field_watcher_users is invalid
- I came across the following error whenever someone would create an issue with me as a watcher:
* translation missi...
- 18:24 Redmine Defect #5807 (Resolved): Watchers broken
- 18:24 Redmine Defect #5807: Watchers broken
- That was it, I was looking in the wrong place.
Sorry, I just didn't notice the change. I really did look through ...
- 16:44 Redmine Defect #5592: Better error page on LDAP Authentication error
- I just tested this again on trunk build r3826. The problem still shows up.
The easiest way for me to test was to...
- 16:38 Redmine Defect #5807: Watchers broken
- I removed all 3rd-party plugins, with the same results.
- 16:37 Redmine Defect #5807 (Closed): Watchers broken
- Watchers are no longer showing on the Issue page, and there's no way to add watchers. When I tried to add watchers i...
Also available in: Atom