- Registered on: 2015-10-30
- Last connection: 2019-07-12
Reported issues: 3
- 13:00 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine and OpenProject
- Random person's comment here - I just LOVE Redmine. I hear people talk about the UI and so on - but it depends what y...
- 10:44 Redmine Development: RE: What can be good alternative to Jira/Redmine?
- Old ticket but fyi I have worked with Jira, ServiceNow, and Redmine. For me Redmine is far and away superior to SN or...
- 22:08 Redmine Defect #27153: Custom query breaks calendar view with error 500
- Additional info - for anyone who navs here, and uses teh hot buttons plugin. This can cause problems which may sudde...
- 02:41 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How do I link Redmine to Microsoft Teams?
- Ok, it turned out to be very easy - go here -
- 14:52 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How do I link Redmine to Microsoft Teams?
- Hey Li,
No problem, happy to help. What language do you use? I will add a translation to the plugin.
- 18:00 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How do I link Redmine to Microsoft Teams?
- You're welcome.
The problem you will have with MSTeams is that it does NOT currently offer deep linking in the reg...
- I am very new to this, and just wrote a plugin which adds links after each watcher name, so that you can instantly st...
- 03:18 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How do I link Redmine to Microsoft Teams?
- Not sure if you want just outbound linkage from redmine to teams in which case you should look at redmine_messenger. ...
- 03:14 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Email notification not to all the watchers
- FYI I created a plugin which allows you to add a slack or an email link after every watcher - so you can just click i...
- 03:11 Redmine Plugins: RE: integration with slack
- FYI I just wrote a plugin which allows you to open slack directly from the issue watchers if you are interested in lo...
Also available in: Atom