- IRC nick: tenzan
- Registered on: 2015-11-02
- Last connection: 2020-06-22
Reported issues: 0
I'm using Redmine 4.1.1 (2020-04-06).
Is it possible to reply a redmine ticket by email?
Where is the man...
- 16:10 Redmine Help: RE: Configure smtp server in configuration.yml
- I was experimenting in DigitalOcean's droplet. I shut down that droplet.
I think it started working when I changed...
- Anyone using amazon S3 for attachment storage?
Can't find plugin for that.
- 02:52 Redmine Help: RE: Configure smtp server in configuration.yml
- Thanks, Deoren.
- 02:29 Redmine Help: RE: Email notifications don't come from emission email address
- Now, I have tried again with redmine 3.0.5 and it's same. Weird...
I remember, notification emails had sender the ...
- I'm using 2 gmail email addresses:
1) gmail mail group email address as an emission email address
2) the other emai...
- 01:27 Redmine Wiki edit: HowTo_Install_Redmine_30x_on_Ubuntu_1404_with_Apache2_Phusion_Passenger_MySQL_Subversi...
- sudo ruby-switch --set ruby2.1 was introduced twice
- 01:41 Redmine Help: RE: What is "WS" in the "Enable WS for incoming emails" ?
- Thanks, Martin,
I was reading that article actually, but I didn't give any hints what WS stands for. :)
- What is "WS" in the "Enable WS for incoming emails" ? Work Station?... Really confusing.
- Hello all,
I'm trying to setup smtp server in redmine 3.1.
In settings, it says I'll have to setup smtp server ...
Also available in: Atom