- Registered on: 2015-11-02
- Last connection: 2021-09-13
Reported issues: 2
- 07:42 Redmine Defect #22046: Markdown XML code blocks not properly supported
- We upgraded to 4.1 recently and I can confirm that the new syntax highlighting is really good. We don't miss the old...
- 07:40 Redmine Feature #1739: Add ability to change issue author
- > We are using this plugin with 4.1.0 without any issue
Yes, we have that installed, too. It works well with one ...
- 07:50 Redmine Feature #1739: Add ability to change issue author
It's definitely the feature we are missing the most from redmine. So I second the move to add it as core functio...
- 09:40 Redmine Defect #22046: Markdown XML code blocks not properly supported
- The issue is with the *redmine_highlightjs* plugin. I disabled the plugin and got a correct rendering of the xml con...
- 14:19 Redmine Defect #28125: PNG images on a wiki page don't appear in exported PDF
- I noticed this bug in our installation as well. Embedding images in the browser works well, but PDF export results i...
- 13:13 Redmine Defect #22046: Markdown XML code blocks not properly supported
- Bug still exists in 3.4.4
- 08:36 Redmine Defect #24442 (New): When exporting Wiki to PDF, monospaced fonts are not rendered correctly in PDF
- When I write a Wiki page that contains inline code snippets (@like this@), the resulting PDF does not have monospaced...
- 14:11 Redmine Defect #22046: Markdown XML code blocks not properly supported
- This seems to work in general but not for XML. When I tried my example in Ruby, it did work. It seems to be related...
- 14:02 Redmine Help: RE: How to use code syntax highlighting with markdown?
- Ah, upon closer observation it seems to be working but not for language XML. Somehow, the XML-tags are passed to the...
- 17:24 Redmine Defect #22046 (Closed): Markdown XML code blocks not properly supported
- Markdown code blocks are blocks of text surrounded by three backticks (@```@).
Also available in: Atom