- Registered on: 2010-03-31
- Last connection: 2014-04-08
Reported issues: 0
- 11:24 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine can't find subversion or git binary
- Alright, got it to work now.
> PerlLoadModule Apache::Redmine
> <Location /svn>
> DAV svn
> SVNParentPath "/var...
- 10:56 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine can't find subversion or git binary
- Alright, I'm close to get it to work now.
I reverted to a old snapshot and got the plugin to work with redmine.
- 09:19 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine can't find subversion or git binary
- Okay, so it seems there are two problems here.
# redmine can't find the subversion binary
# Server sent unexpected...
- Hello everyone.
I've followed these guides to install redmine on my Ubuntu 12.04 server.
- 23:34 Redmine Help: RE: Can't report my time
- Okey, I think I solved it.
I try to not fill in Issue, then it worked.
What and when should I fill in the issue...
When I try to report the time I have spent on my project and then press Submit I get a
"The page you were tr...
- 15:01 Redmine Plugins: RE: using Pygments as highlight tool for repository files
- Thank you for this plugin.
Also, Pablo's fix worked for me. Using CentOS with the redmine stack from bitnami.
- 20:56 Redmine Help: RE: syntax highlighter and plugin directory, ubuntu server
- Thank you for your help and your explanations.
I guess I'll be back when it comes to update/migrate the database.
- 09:14 Redmine Help: RE: syntax highlighter and plugin directory, ubuntu server
- Thanks for your reply!
Well, I guess I have to wait for the 1.0 release then, I don't mind.
- 01:06 Redmine Help: RE: syntax highlighter and plugin directory, ubuntu server
- sorry, forgot to mention:
I have ruby1.8, redmine 0.9.3 and it was coderay-0.9.2 that got installed.
Also available in: Atom