- Registered on: 2010-04-02
- Last connection: 2011-03-04
Reported issues: 4
- 23:17 Redmine Defect #7780: wiki updates do not send email notification
- this setting is not checked. see screenshot attached.
- 17:38 Redmine Defect #7780: wiki updates do not send email notification
- fyi: we run redmine as a sub-URI. Can this be the cause ?
- 16:56 Redmine Defect #7780 (New): wiki updates do not send email notification
- I have no clue why it is not working.
email notification for regular tickets is working fine.
- 10:13 Redmine Feature #6328 (Closed): New issue alert - set "high importance" for notification mails
- this applies to the "New Issue Alerts":http://www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/PluginNewIssueAlerts plugin.
We use thi...
- 18:30 Redmine Open discussion: RE: issue id referencing to SVN revisions - add other separator character or wo...
- after quite some investigation (I am newbie in ruby), this did the trick for me:
in app\models\changeset.rb modify...
- we use a structure commit message, separated with colons (:). E.g. ...
- 10:46 Redmine Feature #6268: link to spend time for an issue from the issue page
- mmm. thanks.
we have started using redmine (1.0.1) and are quite happy with it. Now we want to migrate our existing data ...
- 17:39 Redmine Patch #1582: Add Time Spent Column to Issue List
- 17:38 Redmine Feature #6268 (Closed): link to spend time for an issue from the issue page
- from an issue there is no easy way to get an overview of the spent time logged against this ticket.
Also available in: Atom