- Registered on: 2015-11-19
- Last connection: 2019-06-27
Reported issues: 9
- 04:02 Redmine Feature #24399 (New): Enhance referencing and fixing issue in commit message (e.g. no space betw...
- Is there any way to enhance referencing issue ID in commit message without comma and space ?
It is useful in Non-Eng...
- 03:23 Redmine Help: RE: Update failure from 3.2.2 to 3.2.3
- Found out the problem, just rollback the rake version from 11.2.0 to 11.1.2.
- I'm try to update from 3.2.2 to 3.2.3 follow the RedmineUpgrade Guide.
But failure in database migrate:
- 03:46 Redmine Patch #22301 (Closed): Simplified Chinese translation for trunk
- 02:07 Redmine Feature #21909: Issues visibility in roles: Issues where user is a watcher
- you can try the patch on #14318 , it works fine.
- 03:41 Redmine Patch #21931 (Closed): Simplified Chinese translation for 3.3 (some fixes)
- Update Simplified Chinese translation
- merge translation of “assigned”...
- 03:33 Redmine Patch #14318: Watchers Alerted To Changes But Cannot See Issues (potentially)
- patch to Redmine 3.2.0, work fine!
it's better than the patch of #8488
- 06:04 Redmine Defect #21656 (Closed): Fix Non ASCII attachment filename encoding broken (MOJIBAKE) in Microsoft...
- Microsoft Edge Explorer Change its User-Agent to this:...
- 02:46 Redmine Feature #21562: Add a permission to prevent user delete issues attachments.
- Now we use a *ugly hack* to make that only the admin can delete attachment:...
- 10:11 Redmine Defect #21588: Simplified Chinese "field_cvs_module" translation has problem (Patch #21430)
- I'm the author of this patch，this new translation of “field_cvs_module” is better than before. it is refer to zh-TW.y...
Also available in: Atom