Tom von Drudel
- Registered on: 2010-04-08
- Last connection: 2010-04-09
Reported issues: 0
- 19:29 Redmine Help: RE: Sending email - getaddrinfo: Name or service not known
No you only need "login" if it is required by the SMTP server you are using. If it is not required, you can ...
I used to be able to send emails from Redmine, but all of a sudden it stopped working (after a restart). Any ...
- 20:57 Redmine Help: RE: Unable to login
- No, that does not work. When looking in the database, I see two accounts that I have created (type=User) and one with...
I have installed RubyStack and then Redmine (http://bitnami.org/stack/redmine) as a native module on my Mac M...
Also available in: Atom