- Registered on: 2008-06-28
- Last connection: 2009-09-30
Reported issues: 1
- 09:50 Redmine Feature #1860: reST (reStructuredText) support
- Daniel Srb wrote:
oops i forgot something there... please ignore the code . )
- 09:49 Redmine Feature #1860: reST (reStructuredText) support
- James: I'll try to search more thoroughly next time.
- 00:35 Redmine Feature #515: Add 'watchers' pro-actively.
- +1 (or +40 if you count the number of people using redmine in our company)
adding watchers by hand, would be great
- 12:20 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Agile methodologies and Redmine
- We simply use redmine's version to define an iteration because it has everything we need to do it: due date, name, de...
- 10:09 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Agile methodologies and Redmine
- Hi, we've developed redmine plugin to help us use redmine with our agile process.
It's intended only for our inter...
- 07:19 Redmine Feature #1860 (Closed): reST (reStructuredText) support
- Textile is nice but sometimes not powerful enough. There I see a place for reStructuredText formatting.
- 07:02 Redmine Feature #1853: Make Projects truly independent of each other
Marcus: this is not the problem of being truly multiple project tool, but of being multiple teams/methods tool...
- 15:30 Redmine Help: RE: Watchers of the particular issue
- Better than nothing and thanks for the patch.
E-mail notification about being added as watcher, would be very usef...
Also available in: Atom