- Registered on: 2010-04-15
- Last connection: 2017-08-15
Reported issues: 16
- 12:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Clickjacking X-frame option header missing
- Not using webrick in production is a valuable suggestion. There are various [[HowTos]] in the wiki which describe the...
- 17:36 Redmine Feature #25988: Preview files by default instead of downloading them
- I agree. Putting the download buttons into a new column between file name and description might be the safer option.
- 10:26 Redmine Feature #22701: Allow forward reference to parent when importing issues
- Interesting approach. Thanks for taking care of this issue.
- 10:10 Redmine Feature #10840: Allow "Stay logged in" from multiple browsers
- I have updated the other patch (with the included refactoring) to the current trunk r16138. I would be glad if you co...
- 14:20 Redmine Feature #22923: Export Wiki to ODT
- Previous versions of the patch contained a path traversal vulnerability, which allowed attackers to access image file...
- 15:36 Redmine Defect #23151: done_ratio calculation with multi-level sub tasks and estimated hours
- I can try to work on a fix, once we know, how Redmine should behave in the second case.
- 15:30 Redmine Defect #23151 (Closed): done_ratio calculation with multi-level sub tasks and estimated hours
- Using the Setting @parent_issue_done_ratio=derived@ and given the following issue hierarchy:...
- 15:37 Redmine Feature #22923: Export Wiki to ODT
- Thanks again for providing the erroneous ODT. Now that I see, that it is more than 800 pages long, I can imagine, why...
- 12:49 Redmine Feature #22923: Export Wiki to ODT
- Thanks again for taking the time to review and test the changes and for giving such detailed feedback. This is very m...
- 21:55 Redmine Patch #8222: Setting model should use Rails.cache instead of class variable
- Thanks a lot for reviewing this discussion and the patch.
Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> And the problem with the ...
Also available in: Atom