- Registered on: 2010-04-15
- Last connection: 2017-12-06
Reported issues: 18
- 10:37 Redmine Feature #27751: redmine upgrade 2.0.3 to 3.4.2
- This exact steps depend on your server configuration, but there are some general instructions in [[RedmineUpgrade]].
- 14:32 Redmine Patch #27663: Same relates relation can be created twice
- Thanks a lot.
I am very sorry for breaking the test suite. I hope this did not cause too much trouble. I'll make ...
- 11:58 Redmine Defect #27356: Confusing statements concerning fixed versions on Security Advisories wiki page
- Thank you so much for your research. In your proposed update, the third entry convers CVE-2013-0155 and CVE-2013-0156...
- 10:23 Redmine Patch #27663 (Closed): Same relates relation can be created twice
- By switching from and to, it is possible to create the same relates relation twice. Within the Redmine UI, those rela...
- 15:35 Redmine Defect #27356 (Needs feedback): Confusing statements concerning fixed versions on Security Adviso...
- The "fixed versions" for two old Rails related vulnerabilities listed on [[Security Advisories]] are very confusing....
- 12:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Clickjacking X-frame option header missing
- Not using webrick in production is a valuable suggestion. There are various [[HowTos]] in the wiki which describe the...
- 17:36 Redmine Feature #25988: Preview files by default instead of downloading them
- I agree. Putting the download buttons into a new column between file name and description might be the safer option.
- 10:26 Redmine Feature #22701: Allow forward reference to parent when importing issues
- Interesting approach. Thanks for taking care of this issue.
- 10:10 Redmine Feature #10840: Allow "Stay logged in" from multiple browsers
- I have updated the other patch (with the included refactoring) to the current trunk r16138. I would be glad if you co...
- 14:20 Redmine Feature #22923: Export Wiki to ODT
- Previous versions of the patch contained a path traversal vulnerability, which allowed attackers to access image file...
Also available in: Atom