- Registered on: 2010-04-15
- Last connection: 2018-02-16
Reported issues: 21
- 13:14 Redmine Feature #28198 (New): Support issue relations when importing issues
- As promised in #22701, I now would like to propose a patch, which adds handling of issue relations to the CSV importe...
- 14:25 Redmine Defect #28180 (New): Role-base cross-project issue query visibility calculated incorrectly
- When saving a cross-project issue query and selecting role based visibility, the permission checks don't filter prope...
- 10:37 Redmine Patch #28154 (New): Support for lastnames with spaces in user autocompleters
- The user autocompleter, e.g. in the watcher or project membership UIs, doesn't handle last names with spaces well. E....
- 10:37 Redmine Feature #27751: redmine upgrade 2.0.3 to 3.4.2
- This exact steps depend on your server configuration, but there are some general instructions in [[RedmineUpgrade]].
- 14:32 Redmine Patch #27663: Same relates relation can be created twice
- Thanks a lot.
I am very sorry for breaking the test suite. I hope this did not cause too much trouble. I'll make ...
- 11:58 Redmine Defect #27356: Confusing statements concerning fixed versions on Security Advisories wiki page
- Thank you so much for your research. In your proposed update, the third entry convers CVE-2013-0155 and CVE-2013-0156...
- 10:23 Redmine Patch #27663 (Closed): Same relates relation can be created twice
- By switching from and to, it is possible to create the same relates relation twice. Within the Redmine UI, those rela...
- 15:35 Redmine Defect #27356 (Needs feedback): Confusing statements concerning fixed versions on Security Adviso...
- The "fixed versions" for two old Rails related vulnerabilities listed on [[Security Advisories]] are very confusing....
- 12:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Clickjacking X-frame option header missing
- Not using webrick in production is a valuable suggestion. There are various [[HowTos]] in the wiki which describe the...
- 17:36 Redmine Feature #25988: Preview files by default instead of downloading them
- I agree. Putting the download buttons into a new column between file name and description might be the safer option.
Also available in: Atom