- Registered on: 2008-07-02
- Last connection: 2011-01-21
Reported issues: 1
- 12:54 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Can I use REST for Visual Studio integration?
Since a few month there is an sourceforge project which provide an eclipse and redmine plugin to connect both ...
- 14:43 Redmine Defect #2131 (Closed): Delimiter of numbers incorrect in german language
- If you have setup up redmine with "german" as default language, the number will the delimited by a dot. But the corre...
- 11:55 Redmine Help: RE: Could not connect to redmine via Mylyn
- Additional note: the regular expression must not end with a line break.
- 10:55 Redmine Help: RE: Could not connect to redmine via Mylyn
- So after a day I found the solution for the problem! Your published urls and the pattern are complete wrong. It seems...
- Hi all,
I try to connect my Eclipse 3.4 to Mylyn. At this time I use Redmine 0.7.3. So I configured Mylyn as descr...
- 14:15 Redmine Help: RE: Repository browsing not possible
- It seems everything fine. I can browse the svn manually without problems, redmine shows the revisions correctly but o...
- 19:14 Redmine Help: RE: Repository browsing not possible
- No ideas?
- 12:05 Redmine Help: RE: Repository browsing not possible
- Additional info: I'm using the actual 0.7.3 release on a linux server with localhost subversion
I have set up a project in Redmine and do the configuration to browse a subversion repository. The access to t...
I have a question for the roadmap of redmine. Is a plugin planned for Visual Studio? Something like Mylyn Conn...
Also available in: Atom