- IRC nick: AdamP
- Registered on: 2016-04-01
- Last connection: 2016-09-16
Reported issues: 0
- 17:46 Redmine Help: RE: Send email to a mailing list when a new issue is created
- Thanks so much for this feedback! I think using your suggestion I can get this working. It would be a bit easier to...
I need the ability to notify a full team (via an email mailing list) whenever a new issue is opened. I couldn't...
- 22:51 Redmine Patch #8757: Add hook for bulk edit post-save state
- I absolutely need this as well. It does seem to be a simple change that should have been there from the beginning. ...
- 19:20 Redmine Open discussion: RE: API: List Available Statuses By Issue and User
- What do you mean it isn't exposed in the API? That is the API call I was using.
Are you saying you want to make ...
- 06:47 Redmine Open discussion: RE: API: List Available Statuses By Issue and User
- I just tested this in the debugger and it works:
- 05:12 Redmine Open discussion: RE: API: List Available Statuses By Issue and User
- Looks like there is an instance method for the issue that allows this:
- 01:15 Redmine Open discussion: RE: API: List Available Statuses By Issue and User
- I find your question confusing so I won't be able to answer it fully. Are you just looking to use the API to discove...
- 01:12 Redmine Plugins: RE: How to create plugin in Bitnami Redmine?
- This is what I do in linux:
run: export RAILS_ENV="production" (do the windows equivalent)
- I have created a new plugin and patched both Issue and IssueQuery as well as created a new model to store the new dat...
- 01:37 Redmine Help: RE: Calculate how long issue is in current status
- Going to spawn a new issue to reduce noise.
Also available in: Atom