- Login: tammo
- Registered on: 2010-04-27
- Last connection: 2011-08-02
- 16:55 Redmine Plugins: RE: Knowledgebase Plugin
it is only a wild guess, but it could be that the knowledge base plugin is developed for/with ruby 1.9.2. The...
- 00:45 Redmine Help: RE: problems after update
I had the same problem when upgrading from 0.9.3 to 1.0.0 under mongrel. I could track it down to a change i...
I currently try to browse a subversion project repository via redmine.
The the repository is locally stored on ...
- I have two questions:
1. Is there a way to browse the issues to add an related issue instead of typing the number?
Also available in: Atom