- Registered on: 2010-04-29
- Last connection: 2014-01-31
Reported issues: 3
- 14:25 Redmine Feature #5490: Option for independent subtask priority/start date/due date/done ratio
- Please fix this issue. Maybe the following strategy might help solving it:
- Make parent ticket have it's own 'est...
- 15:57 Redmine Feature #10167 (New): Project Import/Export
- Make it possible to import/export one or more projects from one Redmine to the other. Allow the export with or withou...
- 17:33 Redmine Defect #6625: Attachments lost when activity field error occures
- This issue seems not to be worked on and is still present in Redmine 1.2.2.stable.7811.
Please add the issue to t...
- 16:23 Redmine Help: RE: Internal error when creating new issue or opening existing issues
- In the meantime I found out, that the problem only shows up when using mongrel cluster. Running the site directly wit...
- 17:10 Redmine Help: RE: Internal error when creating new issue or opening existing issues
- After some trouble shooting, I found out that the error goes away when I remove the two blocks starting with
- 10:37 Redmine Wiki edit: Howto_add_a_logo_to_your_Redmine_banner (#10)
- Links should include sub_URI for redmine installation
- 15:14 Redmine Feature #9601 (New): Multi language wiki
- Dear Developers,
I think one important missing feature is to support multiple languages in the wiki.
- 13:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to use the private issue flag?
- Exactly, you would allow the role 'developer' to see 'all tickets', and the role 'customer' to only see his own and p...
- 18:35 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to use the private issue flag?
- If you look into Administration/Roles&Rights you can set for each Role the permission to
mark own or all issues as ...
I've installed several redmine instances of version 1.2.1 inside a single apache server below different sub-ur...
Also available in: Atom