- Login: adoner
- Registered on: 2010-05-06
- Last connection: 2010-11-04
- 14:20 Redmine Defect #6796: Long Description Causes 100% CPU on Windows
- Thanks. I did a gem install RedCloth. It installed 4.2.3. How do I get redmine to see it. Seems to still be using v3....
- 14:18 Redmine Defect #6796: Long Description Causes 100% CPU on Windows
- Sorry. Ruby.exe.
- 15:04 Redmine Defect #6796 (Closed): Long Description Causes 100% CPU on Windows
- DB: postgres 8.4.3
Creating an issue with a long description causes 100...
- 19:15 Redmine Defect #5676 (Closed): Search for Numeric Value
- I created a custom field of type LongText to hold a ticket number from a vendor. I created an issue and entered the v...
- Intermittently getting this. Any help would be appreciated.
Processing IssuesController#index (for 192.168.10.181 ...
- 14:51 Redmine Help: RE: Internal Error
- Thanks. I was using postgres-pr. How do I tell the app to use pg vs postgres-pr? Thanks.
- 14:23 Redmine Open discussion: RE: A 37signals basecamp theme for Redmine
- Funny. I restarted the app and it was themed correctly. Thanks for the followup.
- 15:29 Redmine Help: RE: Internal Error
- It seems to me that this is happening because it is losing the connection to the postgres db. Anyone have any ideas h...
- 21:44 Redmine Help: RE: Internal Error
- It crashed again with an Internal Server error but nothing was logged to the debug log file. The last entries were ab...
- 16:54 Redmine Open discussion: RE: A 37signals basecamp theme for Redmine
- Just installed the theme. Looks great. However, the Activity tab on the top reverts back to the Default theme. Any id...
Also available in: Atom