- Registered on: 2016-06-20
- Last connection: 2020-01-20
Reported issues: 6
- 11:20 Redmine Patch #32828: Fix Russian translation in 4.1.0
- # The change *е -> ё* is insignificant and is mostly a matter of taste. Personally, I don't mind the change, but even...
- 09:00 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Is Redmine 3.4 still supported?
- That's clear now, thanks!
Maybe it makes sense to put it somewhere on the website? The absence of a major version on...
- Is there a general policy on which versions are supported? For example, is the support dropped for older versions whe...
- 11:30 Redmine Patch #32435: The “Apply” button translation to Russian
- Okay, i see your point.
But I don't have a strong opinion here. Personally, I don't find the current translation con...
- 09:44 Redmine Defect #32536 (Resolved): Certain issue description leads to HTTP 504
- You are right.
Something seems wrong with the reverse proxy.
Sorry for the fuss, please close the issue.
- 15:54 Redmine Defect #32536: Certain issue description leads to HTTP 504
- Further investigation reveals that the problem is actually with the following construction:...
- 14:38 Redmine Defect #32536: Certain issue description leads to HTTP 504
- The version of Redmine used on this website accepted the issue description...
- 14:36 Redmine Defect #32536 (Closed): Certain issue description leads to HTTP 504
- I an experiencing a weird issue with Redmine not accepting some certain text in the issue description. The server ret...
- 09:51 Redmine Patch #32435: The “Apply” button translation to Russian
- If this is about the "Accept" button (@btn_submit@), then the current translation "Принять" is correct.
I can't find...
- 12:05 Redmine Defect #32290: Typo in Russian translation for label_in_the_next_days
- Yes, "следующие" should be the correct spelling.
Also available in: Atom