Stefan H Singer
- Login: stefancrs
- IRC nick: stefancrs
- Registered on: 2010-05-10
- Last connection: 2014-02-15
- 20:02 Redmine Open discussion: RE: New Circle redmine theme
- Oh. Yes please. I often do quick time logs / time reports etc on the phone.
- 16:44 Redmine Open discussion: RE: New Circle redmine theme
- Best Redmine theme ever. We made a few minor adjustments (I thought there was a wee bit too much air, and some fonts ...
- 10:56 Redmine Plugins: RE: Dwarf plugin problem
- I just noticed I got the same issue here :) You should report it in their github repo!
- 09:43 Redmine Plugins: RE: Dwarf plugin problem
- In AgileDwarfs settings (administration->plugins), what tracker is set to be used as default for new tasks?
- 11:55 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Authenticate users against outside db?
- Alternatively, set up an LDAP solution and integrate your support site against that. Might be less of a hassle, and y...
- 10:16 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Statement about the ChiliProject fork?
- As far as I know, that's already what's happening by looking at Toshis post and graph.
- 12:09 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Statement about the ChiliProject fork?
- Terence, maybe you know something I don't. But the inability to steer Redmine towards a more community-driven project...
- 07:56 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Statement about the ChiliProject fork?
- As a bystander, I don't expect the Redmine development to be affected much (since that kindof was the issue for the o...
- 19:36 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Create new tab on projects ("Reports" or something like it)
- You could have a look at the Wiki Extensions plugin, which allows you to create a new tab in a project which then wor...
- 12:30 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Discussion on/about wiki pages
- The Wiki Extensions plugin lets you comment / discuss within the Wiki.
Also available in: Atom