Arne De Herdt
- Login: Airslash
- Registered on: 2010-05-22
- Last connection: 2011-02-21
I'm sure this is a basic question for most people, but I came across the following: http://www.redmine.org/...
- 19:30 Redmine Help: RE: Commit keywords
- Ah, thank you very much Felix.
Must have read passed it.
I know in redmine you can link tickets through the repository by including keywords such as issue #xx or fi...
- 10:12 Redmine Help: RE: SVN view not always working
- ah never mind, found the problem.
Apparently redmine doesn't like it if you give it a pre-encoded URL.
had to c...
it's an odd problem, but the repository view is not always working....
I've recently added a new project...
- 09:50 Redmine Help: RE: Error 500 when requesting issues
- I hardly dare to say it but I indeed forgot to run the db:migrate command to reflect the new changes.....
- 15:20 Redmine Help: RE: Error 500 when requesting issues
- reinstalling the missing plugin did not solve the issue :( something else seems to be missing...
I just moved my entire redmine environment to another server and to preserve the data i copied the database...
- 12:32 Redmine Help: RE: SVN Hooks
- thanks for the reply, but not what I'm looking for...
We used to work with Mantis before switching to redmine, and...
I know SVN hooks are possible to have automatic updates in redmine, but I have a more detailed question reg...
Also available in: Atom