- Registered on: 2016-10-03
- Last connection: 2018-10-17
Reported issues: 1
- 12:44 Redmine Feature #25129: Group based custom queries
- Sorry for the typo, I meant "group based custom queries" for the title but I can't change that now
- 12:41 Redmine Help: RE: Custom queries for groups
- It's not in the core for sure, and that's why I just opened issue #25129.
I don't know if there is already some pl...
- 12:40 Redmine Feature #25129 (New): Group based custom queries
- Right now we get per-user, per-role or totally public custom queries.
In our (and I'd guess in may other's) scenar...
- 12:32 Redmine Feature #17666: Tickets: Allow custom queries to display as (virtual) Module/Tab
- We access our redmine 99% of the time through browser bookmarks that point to custom queries, and after navigating in...
- 12:30 Redmine Defect #20034: Custom queries cannot be edit after creation
- For what it's worth, our setup was born as v3.3.0 and we were able to edit and delete custom queries for all projects...
- I'd like to let Redmine call an external hook when there is any kind of activity / update on any issue: something lik...
- Hello forum. We set up creation of new issues from emails, with Redmine 3.3.0.stable, and that is working perfectly a...
Also available in: Atom