- Login: ezequielnaftali
- Registered on: 2010-05-27
- Last connection: 2010-08-27
- 16:01 Redmine Help: RE: Problem with incoming emails (when they come from a php sent email) - not outlook.
- I have created the user, I add the project line to the body of email (rake assigns a default project also).
- 15:42 Redmine Help: RE: Problem with incoming emails (when they come from a php sent email) - not outlook.
- I get the following message: Messaga <xxxx....> NOT processed and left on the server.
Message source is:
I´ve been using redmine for a while. I have configured the receivingemail function without problem.
- 15:06 Redmine Plugins: RE: Code Review Plugin 0.2.7 Released.
- Thanks Haru, its working now!
- 22:34 Redmine Plugins: Code Review 3.1 -- Installation help (newbie)
I´m having problems installing the code review plugin. I copied the plugin to the vendor directory
and when I ...
- 23:05 Redmine Feature #3816: Allow pasting screenshots from clipboard
- Hi, Where is the codebase located?
- Hi, I´m new to redmine. I´m configuring it for the first time.
I´m trying to make the incoming email part work. Wh...
- 22:54 Redmine Help: RE: newbie - help configuring incoming email
- Excellent!! you have solved the problem. I get another error now but I´ll try to make it work!
Thanks for your su...
- 22:45 Redmine Help: RE: newbie - help configuring incoming email
- its the same thing. What have you changed?
- 22:21 Redmine Help: RE: newbie - help configuring incoming email
- Here you have it.
C:\Archivos de programa\BitNami Redmine Stack\ruby\bin> rake -f "C:\archivos de
Also available in: Atom