- Registered on: 2010-05-28
- Last connection: 2012-02-03
Reported issues: 0
- 22:45 Redmine Help: RE: I need help with LDAP user accounts
- Ah-ha, the problem has been found. The eDirectory tree has DNS and DHCP information in it and someone had a device n...
- 18:15 Redmine Help: RE: I need help with user accounts
- It would appear that Redmine is adding something to the user name. A trace found the failing user named "test" was b...
- 23:25 Redmine Help: RE: I need help with user accounts
- I set up a second Redmine VM and went at the problem from a clean instance. With only the initial admin user I set u...
- I set up a Redmine Bitnami appliance (openSuse) and in the setup I was having problems authenticating users. I am usi...
- 19:02 Redmine Help: RE: LDAP authentication against eDirectory
- OK, I, went to check the settings and had a v-8 moment. The user used to connect to the LDAP server was not fully di...
- 17:55 Redmine Help: RE: LDAP authentication against eDirectory
- Here is what I think are the pertinent parts of the LDIF for the user in question (myself).
- 17:16 Redmine Help: RE: LDAP authentication against eDirectory
- My configuration is the virtual Bitnami stack built on opensuse 11.1.
It will take a little head scratching to get...
- I am missing something somewhere. Has anyone configured LDAP authentication against Novell eDirectory. I am able to...
Also available in: Atom