- Login: Tom.Filiaggi
- Registered on: 2016-12-01
- Last connection: 2022-04-27
- 21:44 Redmine Defect #36584: Error on creating custom fields using Ruby version 2.7.2
- The proposed solution of reverting back to ruby v2.6.9 also worked for me.
- 22:51 Redmine Defect #36584: Error on creating custom fields using Ruby version 2.7.2
- I don't think this is a duplicate of #36226, as the error message is different (does not mention Psych at all). I ge...
- 17:28 Redmine Help: RE: 404 page when trying to use my page customization plugin
- I had installed it there the first time - but re-tested just in case. But no success.
I am able to manage My Page...
- 17:43 Redmine Help: RE: 404 page when trying to use my page customization plugin
- I too am seeing this. It is a shame, as this plugin looks to be very useful, but I certainly cannot install it on ou...
- 16:59 Redmine Help: RE: What's the function of private note in issue tracking
- I too am looking for some Use Case info or description regarding exactly what function "private notes" is supposed to...
- 23:59 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin Wiki Issue Fields : feedback, suggestion, reporting problems
- OK - clarification regarding the "privacy" issue:
The actual concern was the *content of the error message* (not a...
- 15:50 Redmine Help: RE: List custom fields that behave like the category field
- I too would like to see this. I am currently researching to see what else may have been done (since this forum post ...
- 21:18 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin Wiki Issue Fields : feedback, suggestion, reporting problems
- Hmmm - another person on my team tested this and brought it to my attention, but as I just tested it myself, it does ...
- 17:34 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin Wiki Issue Fields : feedback, suggestion, reporting problems
- It seems that using the Wiki Issue Fields methods allows for wiki content to reference *private* issue elements when ...
Also available in: Atom