- Registered on: 2016-12-02
- Last connection: 2022-11-08
Reported issues: 4
- 22:14 Redmine Help: RE: Changing the email template
- Created a plugin to override the mailer templates. Currently tested on redmine 4.2.3
- 22:33 Redmine Wiki edit: Plugin_Tutorial (#115)
- 20:05 Redmine Wiki edit: Plugin_Tutorial (#114)
- 16:35 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Opensearch compatibility for Redmine search
- This can be done natively in chrome as well. Go to Settings -> Search engine and "Add" a new Site Search
- 16:32 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Opensearch compatibility for Redmine search
- Sorry for resurrecting an old post but this is the first and only result on google so I figured I'd update it with a ...
- 07:03 Redmine Defect #36703: 4.2.4 and 4.1.6 downloads urls have changed
- Thanks for the update. I checked the forum and used the search for releases but didn't check the news. Sorry about th...
- 00:19 Redmine Defect #36703 (Closed): 4.2.4 and 4.1.6 downloads urls have changed
- The normal download location for releases https://www.redmine.org/releases/ does not have the files for the two new r...
- 21:54 Redmine Defect #9222: non-breaking space prevents wiki parsing
- Just ran into this same issue, copying from an email that contained a non breaking space right before the #.
- 23:47 Redmine Defect #27319: Impossible to create a new version
- Following @Max Herolds suggestion, i fixed the versions default values. Note I also fixed the name and description f...
- 23:30 Redmine Defect #27319: Impossible to create a new version
- So for completeness, I dumped the tables from a fresh 4.2.3 database and from my migrated 4.2.3 database. Cleaned up...
Also available in: Atom