R Daneel Olivaw
- Login: daneel
- Registered on: 2010-06-07
- Last connection: 2012-05-24
- 09:10 Redmine Plugins: RE: Modifications for the docpu- and mathjax-Plugins
- Oups. The feature of exporting wiki pages as pdf was added in 1.3.0 :
- 16:27 Redmine Plugins: RE: Modifications for the docpu- and mathjax-Plugins
- I tested this plugin with redmine 2.0.0 stable and it works.
But you have to consider the following items :
# In ...
- 18:26 Redmine Help: RE: Permissions to close issues
- I'm using 1.0. So if it is different in next versions, i don't know.
- 18:18 Redmine Help: RE: Permissions to close issues
- To do this you have to mofity workflow.
I'm running redmine 1.0.1 from debian package 1.0.1-2. But the link to the user profile give internal error (a...
- 10:44 Redmine Feature #4480: Create a link to the user profile from the administration interface
- I'm running redmine 1.0.1 from debian package 1.0.1-2. But the link give internal error (apache error 500) without an...
- 10:21 Redmine Defect #5699: Prototype 1.6.1 breaks the "check all" links
- my installed prototype is also 1.6.1 from Debian package.
- 16:37 Redmine Defect #5699 (Closed): Prototype 1.6.1 breaks the "check all" links
- In my redmine setup all the "check all" boxes do nothing.
From debian packages :
# your database version (eg. P...
I'm testing the migrate_from_trac script. It looks to put files attached at the trac wiki in a directory files...
- 12:06 Redmine Help: RE: trac 2 redmine, wiki migration issue.
- done :
Also available in: Atom