- Registered on: 2010-06-11
- Last connection: 2019-05-15
Reported issues: 7
- 09:55 Redmine Feature #18114 (New): Restricted Admin Rights
- Currently, a user requires admin rights to be able to access any of the Administrative settings.
We are experiencing...
- 03:42 Redmine Defect #14883 (Closed): Update activerecord-jdbc-adapter
- When using redmine under JRuby, the bundler installs @activerecord-jdbc-adapter 1.2.5@ specified by the Gemfile.
- 02:53 Redmine Plugins: RE: Single column custom fields
- @Bruce Svare
Thank you so much for the revamped plugin!
- 02:50 Redmine Feature #12097: Multi Thread Support
- @Numa Schmeder
Could you possibly upload your modified version of redmine onto GitHub or somewhere similar?
- 04:00 Redmine Feature #12097: Multi Thread Support
- @Jean-Philippe Lang
Thank you very much for considering some work on this.
A quick check hasn'...
- 03:32 Redmine Feature #12097 (Closed): Multi Thread Support
- Are there any plans for making Redmine thread safe in the future?
This is one of very important advantages of using ...
- 02:13 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine 1.4.0 on JRuby 1.6.7 (Ruby 1.9 Mode)
- I've got Redmine 1.4.x running with TorqueBox.
However, with 2.x, I cannot get Redmine running with @config.threadsa...
- Up to Redmine 1.4.x, emails could be sent from a Redmine plugin using templates and the @render_multipart@ method.
- 03:11 Redmine Defect #11487 (Closed): Cannot Save Special Characters (Such as Japanese) in Redmine Settings Has...
- I am having problems saving special characters in the Redmine Settings hash variable from a plugin.
The offending li...
- 10:21 Redmine Defect #10656: Email notifications not working as expected?
- David Boyer wrote:
> I agree with you, the wording of the email setting does make it a little confusing. It does ma...
Also available in: Atom